This course is appropriate for practitioners who have already attended Level 2 safeguarding children training and wish to update and refresh their existing knowledge and skills.
The advanced refresher contains the following content
- Key facts, concepts, structures, laws and policies that are central to safeguarding children practice
- The roles and responsibilities of different professionals in safeguarding children including safeguarding teams in social services.
- Best practice in responding to safeguarding concerns.
- How to make robust and effective child protection referrals.
- Safeguarding children procedure from the point of referral to the conclusion of a case.
- Recent changes in safeguarding policy and practice
- The opportunity to clarify any safeguarding issues or questions
Our popular training courses
- An Introduction to Child Protection and Safeguarding Children
- Working Effectively To Safeguard Children- Advanced Practice
- Safer Recruitment Practice and Procedure (foundation level)
- Essential Skills in Safeguarding Children Practice for Designated Leads
- Understanding and Responding Effectively to Child Sexual Exploitation