We also offer a range of consultancy services covering a range of safeguarding children issues. Some examples of the services we have provided in the past include:
- Service and performance audits
- File and record reviews
- Training needs analysis
- Policy and procedure review
- Advice on preparing for inspections
- Performance development guidance
- Independent investigations, assessment and reports
- Designing and developing training to be delivered in-house by the client’s own workforce
- Training the trainers events
- Assisting witnesses in preparing to give evidence at court
Some of our clients have included the regulatory ombudsmen, solicitors’ firms, charitable organisations, educational establishments and local authorities.
Our team of consultants have specialism in different areas such a law, safeguarding practice, education, business planning, youth work and work focused on improving health outcomes.
Our services always start with a meeting to explore your needs and requirements. We will always provide updates and consultations throughout the piece of work, and make recommendations on anything eternal to the service that we are providing that could be enhanced or improved. We also offer a final meeting to take you through any of our findings and recommendations; and help you explore how these can best be implemented.
Our consultancy services can be charged at a fixed price, hourly or daily rate. We will always provide you with a written proposal and quotation before you decide to engage us.
We have had an extremely positive response from the consultancy services we have provided so far. Click here to read more.