In the second event from our 2018-19 Safeguarding Briefing Programme, we will be considering KCSIE 2018 ahead of the implementation in September.
This event will be especially useful to those educational establishments who need to know what changes have been introduced in the new guidance, and what they need to consider ahead of September 2018.
Our next session runs on 20th September 2018. You can book a place here! https://bit.ly/2OtRXtG
By the end of the session, those attending will have considered:
- KCSIE 2018- what's new?
- The implications for learning establishments
- Step by step guide on what you need to do
- Resources and where to get more help
Our popular training courses
- An Introduction to Child Protection and Safeguarding Children
- Working Effectively To Safeguard Children- Advanced Practice
- Safer Recruitment Practice and Procedure (foundation level)
- Essential Skills in Safeguarding Children Practice for Designated Leads
- Understanding and Responding Effectively to Child Sexual Exploitation