ARE YOU STILL STRUGGLING WITH GDPR?
As part of our new Safeguarding Briefing Programme, we will be looking at the new General Data Protection Regulations, and how to make sure that you are following the latest guidance. This event will be especially useful to those educational establishments wanting to make sure that they have everything in place, or for those that aren’t quite there yet, some tips on how to achieve compliance quickly!
The event will consider:
- The reasons for GDPR
- The implications for learning establishments
- Some myth-busting facts
- Step by step guide on what you need to do
- What about safeguarding and sharing information?
- Resources and where to get more help
Our popular training courses
- An Introduction to Child Protection and Safeguarding Children
- Working Effectively To Safeguard Children- Advanced Practice
- Safer Recruitment Practice and Procedure (foundation level)
- Essential Skills in Safeguarding Children Practice for Designated Leads
- Understanding and Responding Effectively to Child Sexual Exploitation