Our safeguarding children training courses are available throughout the UK and can be delivered at your workplace or a venue of your choice. We offer flexible learning options and professional development events.
Our clients have included the police, social care, education and learning, youth services, early years’ sector, health, probation, the voluntary sector, legal services, charitable organisations, voluntary and out of school clubs, and regulatory ombudsmen. We have delivered training on behalf of other organisations such as the NSPCC.
Our training is suitable for all levels from senior managers and practitioners, experienced professionals, new starters, students and volunteers. We can deliver courses on every aspect of safeguarding practice, from entry level knowledge through to specialist knowledge and advanced options. We can deliver a training course that contains what you want, is delivered when you want it and where you want it.
Here are some of the courses we have designed and delivered so far:
Some of our training courses
- An Introduction to Child Protection and Safeguarding Children
- Working Effectively To Safeguard Children- Advanced Practice
- Safer Recruitment Practice and Procedure (foundation level)
- Essential Skills in Safeguarding Children Practice for Designated Leads
- Understanding and Responding Effectively to Child Sexual Exploitation